Welcome to our practice website
Coronavirus – Covid 19 Information for clients
Reminder of the current “essential – only” service being offered by Acorn House:
PLEASE EMAIL US ON [email protected] IF
- You need to re-order some essential medication or food for your pet
- You have a non-urgent query
- You wish your pet to be added to our priority vaccination or neutering lists ready for when we resume these services
PLEASE CALL US ON 01234 261839 AND PRESS OPTION 3 IF
- You have a pet that is ill and needs veterinary attention (we ask that these calls are made between 8am and 4pm if at all possible, but the number will be answered 24 hours a day and can be used at any time for pets requiring immediate attention).
PLEASE DRIVE INTO THE CAR PARK AND CALL US FROM THE CAR ON 01234 261839 AND PRESS OPTION 2 IF
- You are bringing your pet for a pre-arranged appointment at the surgery
- You have arranged to collect medication from the surgery
We are a small animal veterinary hospital on the edge of Bedford. We have a team of 8 vets, 16 nurses, a kennel assistant, a practice manager, a practice administrator, a dispensory manager and 7 customer care assistants.
Our aim is to provide the best possible veterinary care for your pets in a friendly environment.
We have a substantial, purpose built, air conditioned modern building with ample car parking space. Our waiting room is large and easily accessible for disabled clients. There are five separate consulting rooms. The building is protected by CCTV, an intruder alarm and a fire alarm.
If you would like to register, please:
Consultations are available from Monday to Saturday by appointment only.
Online appointments can be made for consultations, vaccinations & nurse clinics click on this link for our online booking page
- Practice Newsletter
- Read the latest information, offers and advice by reading our practice newsletter.
Acorn House Veterinary Surgery
Linnet Way, Brickhill, Bedford, MK41 7HN