As a practice with a large complement of staff, we can offer a comprehensive service for all our clients’ pets.
* 5 Consulting rooms
* 2 Operating theatres
* In-house laboratory
* Digital radiography
* Dental suite
* Blood pressure monitors
* Isolation facilities
* Modern sterilisation facilities
* Infusion pumps for intravenous fluids
* Purpose-built accommodation for in-patients
* Nurse clinics
* Resident General Practitioners Ophthalmology Certificate holder
* Resident Small Animal General Practitioners Medicine Certificate holder
* Resident Pig Medicine Certificate holder
* A visiting Ophthalmologist from Cambridge University (www.davidlwilliams.org.uk)
* 24hr Emergency service manned entirely by own team
* Pet products
* Diet foods
* Client information sheets
Admitted animals that stay on the premises each have an individual kennel and a dedicated duty nurse and veterinary surgeon.
The nurse stays on the premises out-of-hours and will make regular checks on your animal through the night ensuring they are comfortable, pain-free and settled.
On the occasions that our team cannot offer the specialist investigative procedures such as MRI scans, or specialist surgery (e.g. spinal surgery) that may be necessary, we can refer our patients to nearby veterinary specialists.
We can also provide a comprehensive selection of prescription diets.
- Practice Newsletter
- Read the latest information, offers and advice by reading our practice newsletter.
Acorn House Veterinary Surgery
Linnet Way, Brickhill, Bedford, MK41 7HN